Southern Caribbean Sweep
- Duration: 8 Days (approx.)
- Location: Bridgetown, Barbados
- Product code: W2TN-365C
- Stroll through the streets of Cartagena admiring the Spanish architecture
- See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
- Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
- Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgetown
- Work up an appetite for the delicious spread of the yacht deck barbecue that will tantalize your taste buds
- Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of the Caribbean
DAY 1 BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS
Jolly old England comes to life in the city and its garrison, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Further afield, you’ll find historic sugar plantations and the fairyland magic of Harrison’s Cave.
DAY 4 ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Known for having some of the best beaches in the Caribbean, this Dutch port makes it easy to just … take it easy. Walk through town to choose your favorite carved wooden door, or spend the day like the Arubans do playing dominos at a beachside table.
DAY 6 CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA
Welcome to the sparkling city of Cartagena, where the gold and jewels of the Spanish Main awaited shipment across the Atlantic. No pirate could resist, nor will you be able to when you visit this historic city. The Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is surrounded by 400-year-old walls and contains a plethora of churches, fortresses, and restored colonial mansions. Outside the walls are more treasures: Climb the massive Castillo de San Felipe to investigate its maze of hidden tunnels, or shop for the perfect emerald.
DAY 8 COLÓN, PANAMA
Explore the inner workings of the Panama Canal, head into the jungle to meet with Embera Indians, or take an aerial tram ride through the rainforest canopy.
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional. Actual pricing may vary dependent on cabin size/location and other variables. Contact us by email for full details and to book.