Antelope Canyon Tour from DVT
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Product code: ANT
- Scenic, narrated flight over the most beautiful parts of Arizona
- Ground tour of Antelope Canyon
- Overflight of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon
- Lunch in the National Park
Check in at the Deer Valley Airport in the morning for your scenic, narrated flight over the Tonto National Forest, the Verde Valley, San Francisco Peaks, Coconino Plateau, up Marble Canyon to Page, finishing with a brief overflight of Lake Powell. After landing at Page, passengers will depart from the Page airport to the trailhead for a 1.5 hr. tour of Antelope Canyon. After the ground tour, passengers are transported back to the airport for departure to the Grand Canyon including an overflight of the widest and deepest part of the Canyon. Next we land at the Grand Canyon airport and go by van into the National Park to one of the Park Lodges for lunch and a little time at an overlook or the village, before returning to the airport to continue the flight back to Deer Valley Airport.*We may substitute a different tour company for the Antelope Canyon tour based on availability.
*Please note the Antelope Canyon tour is quite strenuous and not suitable for anyone with mobility challenges.
*Minimum age of 8 years old applies.
*May make additional stops
* Two person minimum with surcharge
* Three person minimum without surcharge